Make 3 different kinds of handmade soap with this Kit. This kit comes with 3 different oil blends. The Shea Butter Blend, Castile soap blend and Moisturizing All-Coconut blend for a hard, long-lasting, sudsy bar of soap. Each will make over 1.5 pounds of soap.
It comes with a Wixy Soap silicone mold! This 2.6 pound capacity mold makes your soap look perfect every time.
The Shea Butter blend makes luxurious handmade soap. This is our most popular blend and is always available. The shea butter is organic.
- Shea Butter is high in stearic and oleic acids, which will produce a long-lasting hard soap with a stable conditioning lather. Shea Butter is known for its moisturizing and emollient properties. Rich in vitamins A, E and F and fatty acids, it leaves a smooth, satiny finish.
- Coconut oil helps to produce a bar of soap that has excellent cleaning properties and the desirable fluffy bubbly factor.
- Palm oil makes soap harder bar with more bubbles and creamy texture.
- Lard and tallow give soap firmness and contribute to a stable lather.
- Canola gives soap a nice, low, creamy lather and is moisturizing.
- Castor oil added to a soap recipe results in a stable lather that is low, dense, and creamy. Castor adds moisturizing qualities to soap.
The Coconut blend. Break all the soapmaking rules in your first try! (On purpose). This blend is specially designed to be moisturizing and not harsh on your delicate skin. Try this blend, brag to your friends.
Castile blend is traditional Olive oil soap, from hundreds of years ago,
Castile soap is an amazingly versatile vegetable-based soap that’s made free of animal fats and synthetic ingredients. This natural, non-toxic, and biodegradable soap was made in the Mediterranean area before its use spread to Europe. Traditionally, castile soap is made of olive oil and gets its name from the Castile region of Spain.