If you just want to make a quick batch of soap with no cleanup, take this workshop. You'll make 2.5 pounds of soap with a swirl and your choice of fragrance. We will cut straight to the chase and make soap. Bring a clean 1L cardboard milk carton and make beautiful soap on a budget!
There will be minimal instruction, but we still learn about lye and follow all the safety precautions. Call on your creative talents to make beautifully crafted soap.
- All supplies are included in all classes except your mold (milk carton)
- Purchase an optional silicone mold if you don't bring a milk carton
- Full safety and handling are covered.
- You will take home 2.4 lbs of soap (8 bars)
- Choose your fragrance and color for the swirl
- You will be able to use our class recipe
- This Handmade Soap workshop is about 2 hours
- Includes a pdf manual, which you may print out before class. The pdf manual is filled with local and online resources, tips and tricks. *Optional: Purchase printed manual for $5
- Extra Soap supplies and kits are available for sale after class. You will see some add-on suggestions below.
Please bring a bath towel at least 4'x4', crafting clothes, indoor shoes, and a drink and/or snack if you wish. Gloves and safety goggles are provided for your protection. In a clean facility with 2 AWOL cats.
COVID UPDATE: We will be adhering to the current AHC rules at the time of class. (Feb 2022). The policy may change as required