Choose from Shea Butter Oil Blend recipe or Vegan No-Palm Oil Blend Recipe. Add 3 colorants and two fragrances to the Soap Making Kit and SAVE.
This kit makes over 3 pounds of luxurious handmade soap. Instruction manual is included as well as this free recipe to use as you please.
The Shea Butter blend is our most popular kit and is always available. The shea butter is organic.
- Shea Butter is high in stearic and oleic acids, which will produce a long-lasting hard soap with a stable conditioning lather. Shea Butter is known for its moisturizing and emollient properties. Rich in vitamins A, E and F and fatty acids, it leaves a smooth, satiny finish.
- Coconut oil helps to produce a bar of soap that has excellent cleaning properties and the desirable fluffy bubbly factor.
- Palm oil makes soap harder bar with more bubbles and creamy texture.
- Lard and tallow give soap firmness and contribute to a stable lather.
- Canola gives soap a nice, low, creamy lather and is moisturizing.
- Castor oil added to a soap recipe results in a stable lather that is low, dense, and creamy. Castor adds moisturizing qualities to soap.
Oil Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Brassica Campestris Seed Oil, Adeps Suillus, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil
Vegan Soap is becoming increasingly popular. Try our Vegan No-Palm recipe which is also sure to please. Equally as fine as the Shea Butter kit, but adapted for those who choose Vegan and no-palm oil ingredients. Moisturizing and emollient, packed with vitamins and minerals, Bubbly and creamy lather that leaves a desirable finish on the skin.
NOTE: If you purchase the Wixy Green Silicone mold, it only holds 2.6 pounds of soap. This kit makes just over 3 pounds so you will have 3-4 single bars left. You will need another mold