Neem oil is rich in fatty acids and glycerides
An excellent natural moisturizing base
Used for centuries in traditional Indian medicine.
Goats milk soap contains:
- many vitamins and other essential elements to nourish the skin
- milk proteins which help to clean acne producing bacteria
- caprylic acid (an alkaline) which makes the product pH level closer to the human skin
- gives a beautiful lather, prevents dryness and allows nutrients into the skin
Oatmeal has numerous skin and health benefits including:
- Relieves dry skin symptoms like itching
- Sloughs off dead skin cells
- Replenishes skin's moisture, keeping it soft and hydrated. It contains beta-glucan which penetrates deep into the skin to provide moisture
- Improves skin tone and texture
Activated Charcoal is effective in treating oily skin, acne, cleaning pores and removing unwanted oil from face and body (great for oily skin). Activated charcoal, as a perfect antioxidant, is an excellent choice for cosmetic use.
It is deep cleansing and detoxifying. It extracts the excessive oil from the oily skin, but will also moisturize and nourish dry skin. Gentle enough to use daily on both your face and body.
INCI Ingredients - Cocos Nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Adeps Suillus (Lard), Caprae lac (Goat's milk), Olea Europaea (Organic Olive) Fruit Oil, Brassica Campestris Seed (Canola) Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal, Stearic Acid, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Organic) Shea Butter, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) peel oil, Charcoal, Activated