Unscented, for those that have sensitivities to fragrance and essential oils. No added colors. Charcoal makes the black.
Goats milk soap contains:
- many vitamins and other essential elements to nourish the skin
- milk proteins
- caprylic acid (an alkaline) which makes the product pH level closer to the human skin
- gives a beautiful lather, prevents dryness and allows nutrients into the skin
Oatmeal has numerous skin and health benefits including:
- Relieves dry skin symptoms like itching
- Sloughs off dead skin cells
- Replenishes skin's moisture, keeping it soft and hydrated. It contains beta-glucan which penetrates deep into the skin to provide moisture
- Improves skin tone and texture
Activated Charcoal is effective in treating oily skin, acne, cleaning pores and removing unwanted oil from face and body (great for oily skin). Activated charcoal, as a perfect antioxidant, is an excellent choice for cosmetic use.
It is deep cleansing. It extracts the excessive oil from the oily skin, but will also moisturize and nourish dry skin. Gentle enough to use daily on both your face and body.
Coconut Oil, lard, Goat's milk, Canola Oil, Oat Kernel Meal, Castor Seed Oil, Activated Bamboo Charcoal