This is the same as the Deluxe CP Soap kit with the addition of the custom wood soap mold. The mold holds up to 4 pounds of soap. We throw in a couple of liners to get you started. This kit makes over 3 pounds of luxurious handmade soap. This is our most popular kit and always available. The shea butter is organic.
- Shea Butter is high in stearic and oleic acids, which will produce a long-lasting hard soap with a stable conditioning lather. Shea Butter is known for its moisturizing and emollient properties. Rich in vitamins A, E and F and fatty acids, it penetrates deeply and leaves a smooth, satiny finish.
- Coconut oil helps to produce a bar of soap that has excellent cleaning properties and the desirable fluffy bubbly factor.
- Palm oil makes soap harder bar with more bubbles and creamy texture.
- Lard and tallow give soap firmness and contribute to a stable lather.
- Canola gives the soap a nice, low, creamy lather and is moisturizing.
- Castor oil added to a soap recipe results in a stable lather that is low, dense, and creamy. Castor adds moisturizing qualities to soap.