Now that you have a few batches of soap under your belt and know the basics, it's time to shake it up and have some REAL fun. Your recipe and the consistency of your batter is KEY! We will give you a few slow-moving recipes for working with your own swirl techniques. Of course, we get to the science behind the ingredients so that you can do this all on your own.
- You will take home 3 lbs of soap (12 bars) and the silicone mold
- Choose your essential oil or fragrance
- You will be able to create your own recipes and re-size them
- You will learn about other swirl designs and techniques
- The manual provided offers recipes, local and online resources, tips and tricks
- Full safety and handling is practiced.
- Soap supplies and kits are available for sale after class
- This Handmade Soap Class is about 2.5 - 3 hours
Gloves and safety goggles are provided for your protection.
Please bring a mask, crafting clothes, and a drink and/or snack if you wish. In a clean facility with 2 AWOL cats.
COVID UPDATE: Please bring your mask just in case.