Discover the timeless art of soap making the old-fashioned way. You will learn to make soap as our ancestors did. What are the ingredients? Why do we call it soap? How did we invent soap?
Unlock the mysteries and the chemistry behind soap-making. Call on your creative talents to make beautifully crafted soap.
- Full safety and handling is covered.
- You will take home 3 lbs of soap (12 bars) and the custom wood mold
- Choose your essential oil or fragrance
- This class will include color and a swirl technique
- This Handmade Soap Class is about 3.5 hours
- You will create your own recipes and re-size them
- You will learn about different designs and techniques, and share your ideas
- The manual provided offers recipes, local and online resources, tips and tricks
- Soap supplies and kits are available for sale after class
Please bring your mask, a bath towel at least 4'x4', old clothes, and a drink and/or snack if you wish. Gloves and safety goggles are provided for your protection. In a facility with 2 cats.
Returning Students receive a $10 Discount on all further classes. Use returningstudent10 at Checkout. Thanks for joining us again!