Discover the timeless art of soap making the old-fashioned way using lye. Why do we use lye to make soap? Why do we call it soap?
Unlock the mysteries and the chemistry behind soap making in a short afternoon. Call on your creative talents to make beautifully crafted soap.
- Lye safety and handling are covered.
- You will take home 3 lbs of soap (12 bars) and the custom wood mold
- Choose your essential oil or fragrance
- This class will include color and a swirl technique
- This Handmade Soap Class is about 3.5 - 4 hours
- You will create your own recipes and re-size them
- You will get to learn about different designs and techniques, and be able to share ideas
- The manual provided offers recipes, local and online resources, tips and tricks
- Soap supplies and kits are available for sale after class