ViscOptima SE is a multifunctional anionic rheology modifier. Thickens up to 65,000 cPs at 2%, auto-emulsifies up to 30% oil, esters or silicone and adds an unbeatably smooth, silky, silicone-feel to the skin. Make your oil or water based creams and lotions absolutely luxurious.
NOTE: Product may separate with time. Shake well before use.
- Can be pumped or sprayed
- Instant and effective thickening at low inclusion levels
- Self emulsifies up to 30% oil and silicone
- Incorporated at any time during formulation including post addition
- Cold and hot processable
- Temperature and freeze-thaw stable
- No neutralization required
- useful in formulations requiring suspension of particles.
Typical Usage Rate: 0.5 - 3% at any stage of formulation.
Will thicken within seconds and will form a stable emulsion within minutes. An anionic, white liquid with an effective pH range of 6-12.
Use in your face, body, and eye creams, as well as your moisturizing and nourishing creams and lotions.
INCI: Sodium Polyacrylate (and) Ethylhexyl Cocoate (and) PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate (and) Polysorbate 20