What is the Best Color for Soap?
There are several different soap colorants that are available for soap makers. These colorants are available in a wide range of colors and can come in both liquid and powder form. What is the best choice for soap? It's up to you and your recipe, you can choose color/s in our soapmaking class. Here are the colors chosen by our students and its meaning.
- Red is used professionally to capture attention, elicit emotion, and convey confidence.
- Yellow stands for happiness, energy, and warmth. It's a youthful color, full of hope, and positivity.
- Green is described as a refreshing and tranquil color often associated with nature.
- Blue is associated with imagination, calmness, and sensitivity.
- Purple is often associated with royalty, nobility, and luxury.
Watch the video below to see these colors in action!
See more Wixy Soap colorants here!