Now that you have a few batches of soap under your belt and know the basics, it's time to shake it up and have some REAL fun. Your recipe and the consistency of your batter are KEY! We will give you a few slow-moving recipes for working with your own swirl techniques. Of course, we get to the science behind the ingredients so that you can do this all on your own. If you have taken a class, bring your Wixy Soap Silicone mold back. NOTE: If you do not bring your mold back, you will need to purchase a new one.
- Cold Process or Goat's Milk soap is a prerequisite
- You will take home 2.4 lbs of soap (8-10 bars)
- Choose from a selection of fragrances and one color for this swirl
- You will learn how to make recipes specifically for intricate swirls
- You will discover other swirl designs and techniques
- The manual provided offers recipes, local and online resources, tips, and tricks
- Full safety and handling are taught and practiced
- Soap supplies and kits are available for sale after class
- This Handmade Soap Class is about 2.5 - 3 hours
Gloves and safety goggles are provided for your protection.
Please bring: Silicone Mold from last class, Indoor shoes, crafting clothes, and a drink and/or snack if you wish. In a clean facility with 2 AWOL cats.
COVID UPDATE: Please bring your mask just in case.