There's a reason why you don't make your own liquid soap! There is a lot to learn, but you know you will make your own liquid soap when you join Di, who will teach you all about basic liquid soapmaking in a fun and exciting class as usual!
Learn the tricks of the trade to make a successful clear liquid soap, using the ingredients you know and want and at a better price than the store! We will deal with some of the challenges of making liquid soap using the hot process method. One of the biggest challenges is the ability to make clear soap. We will talk about ingredients, superfatting and more.
Make enough soap base for 3-8 liters or more of handmade soap.
- All supplies are included
- Learn some soapmaking chemistry to help you build successful recipes
- Will will dilute some of your soap paste to make liquid soap right in class and you will take it home in a nice pump bottle with an awesome label of your choice
- Learn about the ingredients and how they affect your product
- Do you want to use the soap as hand or body soap, or as dish soap? You can formulate both.
- Includes an informative pdf manual that offers greater insight into liquid soap making, recipes, local and online resources, tips, and tricks.
- Supplies, kits, bottles, and labels are available after class for sale
**BONUS** You'll also learn to make soap for the foaming bottles.
Bring a large bath towel.
There is an add-on option to purchase a printed manual with your order. It must be bought in the order with your class. If you can also purchase one in class for $5.
Please bring crafting clothes, indoor shoes, a drink, and a snack if you wish. In a clean facility with 2 AWOL cats.
I took other classes with Di and I am amazed by it. This is the best place to learn how to make liquid soap. Hands on with the safely procedures. I recommend it to everyone.
Di does a great job teaching all you need to know to successfully make an amazing product. Would highly recommend taking any of her courses, I’ve personally taken three. You feel like an expert after.
Thank you so much, Pam. Can't wait to see more of your creations! I'm sure we will see you again, it was great having you. Too short though.
Another great class as demonstrated by Di. Very informative and worthwhile.
We appreciate your feedback, Jodi. Thank you!