This kit makes over 3 pounds of luxurious handmade soap. This is our most popular kit and is always available. The shea butter is organic.
- Shea Butter is high in stearic and oleic acids, which will produce a long-lasting hard soap with a stable conditioning lather. Shea Butter is known for its moisturizing and emollient properties. Rich in vitamins A, E and F and fatty acids, it leaves a smooth, satiny finish.
- Coconut oil helps to produce a bar of soap that has excellent cleaning properties and the desirable fluffy bubbly factor.
- Palm oil makes soap harder bar with more bubbles and creamy texture.
- Lard and tallow give soap firmness and contribute to a stable lather.
- Canola gives soap a nice, low, creamy lather and is moisturizing.
- Castor oil added to a soap recipe results in a stable lather that is low, dense, and creamy. Castor adds moisturizing qualities to soap.
Oil Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Brassica Campestris Seed Oil, Adeps Suillus, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil