This is the Column Pour swirl or the Peacock Swirl. Now that you have a few batches of soap under your belt and know the basics, it's time to shake it up and have some REAL fun. Your recipe and the consistency of your batter is KEY! We will give you a few slow-moving recipes for working with your own swirl techniques. Of course, we get to the science behind the ingredients so that you can do this all on your own.
- You will take home 3 lbs of soap (12 bars)
- Customize your soap with your choice of fragrance
- choose your own colors for a magnificently colored soap
- You will learn about other swirl designs and techniques
- The manual provided offers recipes, local and online resources, tips and tricks
- Full safety and handling is practiced.
- Soap supplies and kits are available for sale after class
- This Handmade Soap Class is about 2.5 - 3 hours
Gloves and safety goggles are provided for your protection.
Please bring a mask, crafting clothes, and a drink and/or snack if you wish. In a clean facility with 2 AWOL cats.
I learned a lot, I had a really good time
Leah, you did a great job! I think you even surprised yourself. Enjoy your soaps and thank you for the review!
I attended the Advanced Swirl CP soap making class on September 24. As you can see from my picture of my Candy Cane Christmas Soap, the class was well worth taking. If you have taken the CP soap making class prior, I strongly recommend taking the Advanced Swirl class, you won't be disappointed.
My soap will be ready for Christmas, I can't wait to gift it🙂.
You were soaping like a pro! You were paying attention to the little details I shared and it payed off! Who will be the lucky ones to receive your soap at Christmas? Thanks again Grace!