The Bath Bomb kit will make 12 large or 30 small bath bombs. Includes 3 bright beautiful bath bomb colorants, red, blue & yellow. (Can be exchanged for other micas). You choose one fragrance from our extensive selection of popular skin-safe fragrances to choose from.
- 1 large mold and1 small mold (Saturn ring style)
- 1 bag of bath bomb blend - Baking Soda, Cornstarch and/or Arrowroot powder, Sea Salt
- 1 bag of citric acid
- 3 Bath Bomb colors. (to switch colors, make a comment in the notes)
- 1 fragrance of choice (put your choice in the notes)
- 2 oz refillable spray bottle for misting the mixture
- Detailed instructions manual with recipes, helpful hints, and ideas.
Comes in an attractive DIY Craft Box that is great for gifting! It stores away nicely and is reusable and recyclable.
I made soap! yay, using wixy premade oils soap kit and wow very nice result. The soaps are still curing but they turned out super. The process was easy, and the instructions were not at all difficult to follow. I did have some soda ash on top and sides but none on the base. I did not have a spray bottle at the time to spray rubbing alcohol, but I plan on to just brush some on later on to remove it. overall, I give the kit a 10 out of 10 and I hope they have the base oils that can be purchased separate from the kit as I will be making more soap and my go to is wixy soap for all my soap making supplies. Thank you wixy!!!! 💕
Fantastic review Tamara. Just a note on the soda ash - using isopropyl alcohol at the time helps prevent it from forming. It forms where the air can get at your soap which is why there is none on the sides. Now that it's there you can choose to wipe it with a moist cloth or a toothbrush if there is nooks and crannies.
Yes, you can buy colors and fragrances separate from the kit at any time or the deluxe comes with a fragrance and colors for a discount.