Shampoo bars are IN! They are popular! Smaller, concentrated, travel-friendly, hair friendly.
Less packaging, environmentally friendly, saving massive amounts of plastic from the depths of the ocean.
You will learn about your hair and what types of hair products work for your hair and scalp. If your hairdresser has told you what type of hair you have, that will help you tremendously!
Hair is no joking matter! Once damaged, it must grow out, so we want to take care of our hair.
- All supplies except a mask are included in all classes
- Full safety and handling are covered.
- You will take home 4+ professionally pressed shampoo bars.
- Choose the essential oil blend for your hair, or a tantalizing fragrance
- The manual provided offers recipes, local and online resources, tips, and tricks
- This Handmade Soap Class is about 3.5 hours
- Extra Shampoo bar supplies, equipment and kits are available for sale after class. You will see some add-on suggestions below.
Please bring: a mask for the fine dust particles, a lined shoe box to take shampoo bars home, crafting clothes, indoor shoes, and a drink and/or snack if you wish. Gloves and safety goggles are provided for your protection. In a clean facility with 2 AWOL cats and a hypoallergenic Maltipoo.