COVID UPDATE: Proof of Vaccination, Medical exemption or a negative Covid test in the past 72 hours is required to attend classes. (NOV 2021) The policy may change as required
Discover the timeless art of soap making the old-fashioned way. You will learn to make soap as our ancestors did. What are the ingredients? Why do we call it soap? How did we invent soap?
Unlock the mysteries and the chemistry behind soap-making. Call on your creative talents to make beautifully crafted soap.
- Full safety and handling is covered.
- You will take home 3 lbs of soap (12 bars) and the custom wood mold
- Choose your essential oil or fragrance
- This class will include color and a swirl technique
- You will create your own recipes and re-size them
- You will learn about different designs and techniques, and share your ideas
- The manual provided offers recipes, local and online resources, tips and tricks
- This Handmade Soap Class is about 3.5 hours
- Soap supplies and kits are available for sale after class
Please bring a bath towel at least 4'x4', old clothes, and a drink and/or snack if you wish. Gloves and safety goggles are provided for your protection.
Book subsequent classes in January or February 2022 and get $10 OFF each class. Use code "JANFEB10". You only need to book them in these months. You do not have to take the class(es) in these months.
Please bring a mask, crafting clothes, and a drink and/or snack if you wish. In a clean facility with 2 AWOL cats.