MAKE SURE YOU:
Select your mold choice from the drop-down menu below. The Silicone Mold is high-quality commercial-grade mold that works perfectly for your Melt and Pour Soap and all other bar soaps. The watermelon soap shown in the picture below is made from this mold. Well worth your investment, lasts a lifetime, is easy to clean and care for and makes beautiful soap! It is offered to you at less than cost when purchased with the class.
The Tray mold is an economical way to make your melt and pour soaps. We carry a variety of designs, like the paw pads soap shown in the picture below.
Melt and Pour soap is a premade glycerin soap base. The lye part is already complete. Learn how to make beautiful, incredible fancy, colourful soap with melt and pour. The possibilities are endless. The best part of this class is discovering what you can create. The hardest part of this class is deciding. Customize your soap with your favorite colors and scents. This class will even demonstrate advanced techniques like layers, embeds, and swirls so that you may make soap like a pro. The pictures shown include client pictures!
- You will make over 2.5 lbs of beautifully colored and designed glycerine soap
- Learn swirls, layers and embeds
- You will use and take home the mold
- Your choice of essential oil or fragrance and colors.
- You will learn that there is a difference between the high-quality Melt and Pour soap bases and cheap ones and the benefits for your skin.
- Extra Soap supplies and molds are also available for sale after class.
You do not have to purchase anything more for the class. We have lots of supplies though for you to make soaps at home.
Please bring crafting clothes, indoor shoes and a drink and/or snack if you wish. In a clean facility with 2 AWOL cats.
COVID UPDATE: We will be adhering to the current AHC rules at the time of class. (Feb 2022). The policy may change as required