You will make a lotion that beats the pants off of store-bought lotions. Students RAVE about how much they LOVE their lotion that they made. You too will learn to make a far superior lotion that your family will love.
Lotions keep skin soft and supple by adding moisture. They are water-based and help prevent dry skin by keeping in the moisture with oils and waxes. Lotions are such a simple thing.....
Or ARE they?
- How are lotions made?
- What ingredients do we use in lotions? My lotion has a lot of ingredients that I don't know! Are they bad for me?
- My good lotions are getting expensive!
- What is the difference between a lotion and a cream?
- How do I prevent my lotion from spoiling?
- But I don't want to use a preservative......
Find the answers in this class.
Make 2 batches of lotion. Customize it with essential oils or fragrances, color it and package it in nice pump bottles. We will give you customized labels to put on your bottles for the beautiful finishing touches. Give them away for gifts, or keep them all for yourself.
Be sure to get a lotion kit to make more at home.
Please wear a mask, old clothes, and a drink and/or snack if you wish. In a facility with 2 cats.