You will make a lotion that beats the pants off of store-bought lotions. Students RAVE about how much they LOVE the lotion that they made. You too will learn to make a far superior lotion that your family will love. They are so smooth and silky. You will wonder why you didn't learn this earlier.
Lotions are such a simple thing.....Or ARE they?
- How are lotions made?
- What ingredients do we use in lotions? My lotion has a lot of ingredients that I don't know! Are they bad for me?
- My good lotions are getting expensive to buy!
- Wouldn't you love to use some exotic oils like plum or apricot kernel?
- What is the difference between a lotion and a cream?
- How do I prevent my lotion from spoiling?
- But I don't want to use a preservative, what will I do?
Find the answers in this class.
Customize your lotion with essential oils or fragrances, color it and package it in a nice pump bottle or jar.
Be sure to get a lotion kit to make more at home.
Please bring a mask, crafting clothes, and a drink and/or snack if you wish. In a clean facility with 2 AWOL cats.
COVID UPDATE: We will be adhering to the current AHC rules at the time of class. (Feb 2022). The policy may change as required