Welcome to our goat's milk soap-making class! Here, you will learn the fundamentals of soap making and gain the skills needed to make beautiful, natural, and luxurious goat's milk soap. We'll cover the basics of soap making, from selecting the right ingredients and equipment to mastering the process of creating unique and personalized soaps. You'll leave this class with an understanding of the science behind soap making, how to make your own recipes, and the confidence to create your own soap from scratch. So join us as we explore the world of soap-making with goat's milk!
Unlock the mysteries and the chemistry behind soap-making. Call on your creative talents to make beautifully crafted goat's milk soap.
- All supplies are included in all classes
- Full safety and handling are covered.
- You will take home 2.3 lbs of soap (8 bars) and the "Wixy" silicone mold
- Choose your essential oil or fragrance
- This class will include color and a swirl technique
- You will create your own recipes and re-size them
- You will learn about different designs and techniques, and share your ideas
- The manual provided offers recipes, local and online resources, tips and tricks
- This Handmade Soap Class is about 3.5 hours
- Extra Soap supplies and kits are available for sale after class. You will see some add-on suggestions below.
Please bring a shoe box to take your soap & mold home, crafting clothes, indoor shoes, and a drink and/or snack if you wish. Gloves and safety goggles are provided for your protection. In a clean facility with 2 AWOL cats.
DISCOUNT: Once again, if you have taken a soap class, you can bring back your mold to reuse for a$15 off your class. Use code gmold15