Approved by ECOCERT GREENLIFE, conforms to the COSMOS standard.
Rosemary Antioxidant, aka Rosemary Oil Extract (ROE) is a pure natural antioxidant and does smell like rosemary. It stabilizes various oils such as soybean, peanut, sunflower seed, and other such oils to keep them from going rancid.
Rosemary Antioxidant is a highly effective, 100% oil-soluble, and safe liquid extract. It is GMO-free.
• As an antioxidant, it is used in various carrier oils to prolong their shelf lives.
• 100% soluble in most vegetable oils, even at low temperatures.
• It is uniform, very stable, even at temperatures higher than 200 °C
• The carnosic acid content of Rosemary antioxidant is 7 - 7.5%.
• Recommended usage: 0.02 ~ 0.5%.
• It should be used up within 2 months, once opened. Otherwise, it will last 18 months if kept sealed and stored under proper conditions.
• will not be effective when used in products with a pH value higher than 8.5.