Raw material is approved by ECOCERT GREENLIFE, conform to the COSMOS standard. ECOCERT Greenlife is the global leader in the certification of natural or organic cosmetics and raw materials. By implementing and enforcing the COSMOS standard, the organization has united the international cosmetics sector with the aim of achieving long-term sustainability. These products have independently verified all relevant aspects from sourcing to distribution, including environmentally-friendly manufacturing processes, avoidance of GMO and prohibited substances, and the use of eco-friendly.
Rosemary Antioxidant, aka Rosemary Oil Extract (ROE) is a pure natural antioxidant extracted by carbon dioxide. It smells like rosemary. It stabilizes various oils such as soybean, peanut, sunflower seed, and other such oils to keep them from going rancid.
Rosemary Antioxidant is a highly effective, 100% oil-soluble, and a safe liquid extract. It is 10% diterpene phenols and acids and is GMO-free.
• As an antioxidant, it is used in various carrier oils to prolong their shelf lives.
• 100% soluble in most vegetable oils, even at low temperatures.
• It is uniform, very stable, even at temperatures higher than 200 °C
• The carnosic acid content of Rosemary antioxidant is 7 - 7.5%.
• Recommended usage: 0.02 ~ 0.5%.
• It should be used up within 2 months, once opened. Otherwise, it will last 18 months if kept sealed and stored under proper conditions.
• will not be effective when used in products with a pH value higher than 8.5.