You know turmeric by its beautiful orange color. Translate that to glowing skin. Scented with a hint of Sweet Orange essential oil makes a gorgeous bar of soap you'll want to try for your skin.
- contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components.
- Turmeric may also revive your skin by bringing out its natural glow.
Goats milk soap contains:
- many vitamins and other essential elements to nourish the skin
- milk proteins
- caprylic acid (an alkaline) which makes the product pH level closer to the human skin
- gives a beautiful lather, prevents dryness and allows nutrients into the skin
Honey has numerous skin and health benefits including:
- Soothing: Honey contains small amounts of hydrogen peroxide, which help to soothe irritations
- Antioxidant: Honey contains antioxidant polyphenols, which help shield your skin cells from free radical damage.
- Antimicrobial: Honey has antimicrobial qualities that allow cleansing of the skin without stripping the skin’s natural oils. Research has shown that antimicrobial properties are beneficial to the skin.
Beneficial Enzymes: Honey contains beneficial enzymes, amino acids, pigments, pollen and traces of nutrients from both the bees and the plants they consume.
- Hygroscopic: Honey retains and draws moisture into the skin
Coconut Oil, lard, Goat's milk, Canola Oil, Castor Seed Oil, honey, Turmeric, sweet orange essential oil